How many of you text? Probably depends on your age! Since more and more Seniors are texting, member Charlie Howard sent me some new STC’s (Senior Texting Codes.)
· ATD: At The Doctor’s
· BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
· FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
· LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
· LWO: Lawrence Welk’s On
· ROFL…CGU: Rolling on the Floor Laughing… And Can’t Get Up
· WTP: Where’s The Prunes?
· GKCO: Grand Kids Coming Over!
Those letters got me to thinking about the many letters/acrostics/acronyms we use at WCCC (that’s one right there!) that many of you may not know. So this Direct from David will help you with that! When you see them in the bulletin, you’ll know!
Below are some we use here:
· VBS (Vacation Bible School)
· RTF (Relocation Task Force)
· ETF (Expansion Task Force)
· WW7 (Whitewater Seven)
· WOW (Wet on Wednesdays)
· AHG (American Heritage Girls)
· SPT (Strategic Planning Team)
· SPOUT (Sharing, Preparing, Offering, Using, Teaming)
· SPM (Service Programming Ministry)
· D/C Team (Design/Construction Team)
· JaM (Jesus and Me)
· SS (Sunday School)
· FISS (Family & Inmates Support Services)
See you this weekend as we focus on ‘The Power of Connection’ from the BIBLE (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth). Paula and the choir will be leading us in worship. No matter what letters you use or say it with, God is alive and working at Whitewater Crossing. PTL!